Republic Services began trash and recycling service in Foxfield in May 2015. They are the only trash removal company allowed to operate in the Town of Foxfield.
Customer Service Contacts:
- To begin or stop services please call 303-286-1200.
- To report a missed pick up please call 303-286-1200 or log in to your online account at Log In to Your Online Account | Republic Services.
- The normal service day is Friday.
- Trash will be collected weekly, recycle will collect every other week. Please have your trash and recycle carts out by 7:00 a.m. on trash day.
- Please place the carts with wheels facing away from the street toward your house, so the truck's automatic arm can pick them up easily. Please leave a 4-foot separation between your trash and recycle carts, and place them 8' from mailboxes, poles, fences or trees.
- The company will provide one 96-gallon trash cart and one 96-gallon recycle cart at no charge. Trash and yard waste must be contained in the 96-gallon carts provided by Republic. You may request an additional cart at a cost of $27.00 per year.
- Visit Frequently Asked Questions | Republic Services to get answers to commonly asked questions.
- Republic Services will invoice you directly for your service on a quarterly basis. There will be a $3.25 administrative fee per quarter. They do offer annual billing, which means you would only pay the $3.25 admin fee once per year. Contact Republic Services to change your billing cycle.